BOOST Your METABOLISM Naturally with this ZERO CALORIE Detox Drink:

Increase your metabolism naturally with this zero calorie Detox Drink: Apple Cinnamon Water Day Spa 0 calories. Remove the diet soda and crystal light and try it for a week drinks. You will lose weight and have tons ENERGY! Sounds delicious!


Makes a great pitcher, filling water 3-4 times before changing the apples and cinnamon


1 apple, thinly sliced ​​(whatever your favorite is)
1 cinnamon stick

Place the apple slices in the bottom of the jar (except a few to fall into the drink later) and cinnamon sticks, ice cover halfway through and then water. Refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.


(My notes - I found that with my pitcher I added 2 blocks and 2 cinnamon sticks that actually like the taste of cinnamon, so keep a stick in my cup and I'm filling and leave it there, j "I had some suggestions for you .. boil cinnamon and / or apple to help release some of the juices. I have not tried yet, but plan and comment here when I can. I tried different apples and found that my Fuji that has been recommended is my favorite. had some Granny Smith in the house and does not give the same flavor that I love. did not like apples continue to fill three or four times to get the flavor. I drink throughout the day instead of my coffee I used to drink or flavored waters .'m always a healthy diet and exercise.'m just using it as a boost and to help me with my weight loss goal).

Nutritional information:
Calories: 0
Fat: 0
Fiber: 0
Protein: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment