Detox Water

This is an amazing recipe for a detox water. You have to try it! Three simple ingredients to start your weight loss.

Detox Water - I love DETOX. My favorite way is to drink water Detox. Most people who know me know how much I love to clean. I tried many things in my life. My favorite, but the hardest thing I've done in my life was 45 day cleanse Candida yeast overgrowth.

In terms of detox can make a 3 days and get you back on track. I really appreciate the water detox recipe. It is easy to make and tastes amazing! Mix it and drink 1 gallon per day for 3 days in addition to eating a diet that consists of foods. To get the effects that you should avoid refined grains, sugars and processed foods. Honestly, Reuse my lemons, cucumbers and mint and continue producing a detox water quality.

water Detox
Recipe type: Drink
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 13 hours Total time: 13 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 1

ingredients
1 gallon of water (source, distilled or filtered)
1 whole organic lemon, sliced ​​and seeded
½ cucumber sliced
10 mint leaves, organic if possible
instructions
Wash and dry the lemon.
Cut and remove seeds
Fill jug with 1 gallon of distilled or spring water
Add the lemons
Add the cucumbers
Add the mint
Refrigerate for 12 hours and enjoy
WordPress Recipe Plugin by EasyRecipe
Disclaimer: I am not a health professional and does not provide medical advice. Always consult a health care professional before changing your diet or implement a weight loss strategy.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting post about detox. I have found it extremely useful, informative and effective. I have recently come across an amazing detox drink namely "Red Tea Detox." I have used it personally and found it extremely useful and effective. I have got almost magical result after using it. Therefore I would definitely recommend it to others.

    ReplyDelete