Heart Healthy Vegetable


Are you a fan of V-8? You can make your own home! Here are the simple instructions to get key nutrients from 8 sources for an all-around healthy choices!

Not being a big fan of vegetables, it took a while for me to start enjoying ... but now I'm very excited about it! It makes me feel as if my body gave me good things ... it's a great feeling!

If you do not like it at first, give it a few tries. Just think not having to eat your vegetables - you can drink instead!

I have a different amount of juice every time I make a ... it basically depends on the size of tomato and cucumber. You should get 1-2 glasses of this recipe.

ingredients

- 2 medium tomatoes (I like Roma tomatoes better!)

1 stalk of celery

1 carrot - Large

1 cup of broccoli

1 cucumber

1/2 lemon - Pele

1 clove of garlic

instructions

Simple - Run all centrifuge and drinks! Not that it is fun and easy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment